Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-41 Mason Jar Edition! We are wanting you to link up all of your inspired projects! Don’t have a mason jar project? That’s ok just link up your normal posts! It’s totally ok if you chose not to join in and please just link up as normal! Can’t wait to see what you share.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-41
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Leather Strap Shelves| My French Twist
DIY Chandelier Floor Lamp | Savvy Apron
Paper Flower Backdrop| Simple Joys
Quick and Easy Whole Wheat Irish Bread Recipe | Lazy Budget Chef
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Revamped Ceiling Fan Blades, Farmhouse-Style | Sadie Seasongoods
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for