With Easter not too far out of our reach and if your maker like me. Now is the time to start. Because as you know a lot goes into all of your projects and time can sometimes be an issue. So today I’m sharing how to make a Pastel Farmhouse Easter Sign using Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps and Fusion Mineral Paint.
How To Make A Pastel Farmhouse Easter Sign
At this time of the year is always so lovely to see all of the lovely pastels in Decor when decorating for Easter. So keeping that in mind that’s what made me go with these 4 beautiful colours from the Fusion Mineral, Tone For Tot’s range.
- Some scrap wood stained in the colour of your choice – Click here to see how I stained mine
- Tone For Tots -A choice of Little Stork – Little Speckled Frog – Little Piggy – Little Whale
- 120 grit sandpaper
- IOD Decor Stamps – Craquelure
- Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – Beeswax
- IOD Decor Stamps – Typesetting
- IOD Decor Stamps – Farm Animals
- IOD Decor Stamps – Chippy Paint
- IOD Ink – Stone Gray
- IOD Decor Transfer – Queen Bee
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Beeswax Stick
Step 1 – Grab your beeswax stick and rub entirely over the sign. where you would like it to act as a resistance to the paint and let the stain come through.
Step 3 – Grab either your Craquelure or Chippy Paint Stamp, brayer and ink. Pop out some ink onto an old tile or plate, load up your brayer and apply to the stamp. Gently place on your sign and run your fingertips over the entire stamp. Be gentle as you only want a light effect.
And your all done! Don’t have time to make one? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered! They are all available over in my Shop or if you would like to learn how to make one pop on over to the grab your spot in the workshop!
Don’t have time to make now? Be sure to PIN for later!