Welcome to the last Waste Not Wednesday-31 for 2016! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and are now enjoying some down time. My little sister is visiting from the UK at the moment and have really enjoyed hanging out with her until she heads back soon. I sure will miss her when she does!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourite! Easy peasy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-31
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
12 DIY Farmhouse Favourites from 2016
How to make a TV Console from a Dresser
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Thank you to all that linked up and visited last weeks party! As link ups were very low last week due to Christmas, and my co-hosts and I off enjoying the holidays with our families we decided not to pick our favourites this week. So please feel free if you had a non-related Christmas post link to re-link below! Thank you for your ongoing support with our Party and look forward to seeing your projects, Home Decor and recipes!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for