Tape Measure Side Table
- Tape Measure Printable from over at Just Something I Made
- A4 Cardstock
- Old side table
- Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – Farmhouse White
- Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – Lucketts Green I used my own chalk mix but these colours from Miss Mustard Seed will do the trick!
- 120 grit Sandpaper and Electric Sander
- Sweet Pickins Milk Paint – Top Coat
- Antiquing Mix – To make your own Antiquing Mix, mix equal parts of Jo Sonja Clear glaze medium and Jo Sonja Raw Umber paint into an old jar and shake to combine.
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Tough Coat
Step 5 – Make sure when applying the Vintage Tape Measure that the stain is completely dried because when applying the Top Coat you don’t want to remove the gorgeous Antique stain! Apply a large amount of Top Coat to the table top, A4 size amount at a time and then to the back of the card stock. Apply each A4 sheet one at a time, ensuring that you burnished each piece of card one at a time to remove any air bubbles.
I finished the side table just in time for Fathers Day Market at Belgenny Farm, that’s the reason for the Father’s Day message on the Chalk Board!
As always it was such a pleasure watching this sweet table come back to life! But most of all I love seeing my creations all happy in my lovely customers home!