Welcome back to another fun DIY Surprise Craft Box! This month’s craft box comes with a super cute Merry Christmas Tag for you to follow along and make too!
You can have fun celebrating Christmas in July and decorate with this fun oversized Merry Christmas Tag. You can use it as a cute wall sign, door hanger or even pop it in a plate rack and set it on a shelf. The possibilities are endless.
If you don’t celebrate Christmas in July you can pop your tag away and bring it out in December. It just means you’ve got a head start on your Christmas creating.
This month we will have 3 Bonus Projects for July DIY Craft Box. A Vintage Glass Jar, Napkin Sign and Christmas Napkin Decorations. For those who have just joined the DIY Surprise Craft Box the first 2 projects are from last month but the Christmas Napkin Decoration basic supplies are included in your box.
You are more than welcome to follow along with the other 2 projects using supplies from your craft stash!
Glass Jar Supplies needed:
* Heart – the extra in your DIY Surprise Craft Box
* A glass jar
* Ultra Grip or Slick Stick – This helps your paint adhere to your glass.
* Jute, ribbon or materials, buttons or any embellishments that you may like.
Napkin Sign Supplies needed:
*Paint – White
*Mod Podge or Top Coat
*120 grit Sandpaper
*Jute, ribbon or materials, buttons or any embellishments that you may like
Christmas Napkin Decorations Supplies needed:
* Paint – White
* Mod Podge or Top Coat
* Tin can rounds, wooden rounds or any wooden pieces you may have to make decorations
* Jute, ribbon or material, embellishments that you may like.
Below are the instructions for this month’s project which can be downloaded and printed for you to make your projects at your own pace.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Make sure that you give your wood a really good sanding with your sandpaper to avoid bleeding under your stencil.
Don’t forget to share your finished projects or ask any questions in our —-> DIY Surprise Box Creatives Group. Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Feel free to email your finished projects to email@example.com. I sure would LOVE to see them!
Happy Painting and Creating!