How to use a Wax Puck
- Apply one coat of milk paint and allow it to dry.
- Rub the Wax Puck over the edges, corners and “high points” of the piece. Anywhere the wax is applied will resist the paint, so make sure it is applied randomly and in places where paint would naturally wear over time.
- Apply a second coat of milk paint and allow it to dry completely.
- Distress surface with fine grit sand paper or damp cotton cloth to easily remove the paint where the wax was applied, revealing first coat underneath.
- Finish with Furniture Wax, Hemp Oil, White Wax or Antiquing Wax.