How to use Hemp Oil
- Surface must be clean and dry.
- Apply small amount of oil to surface using a clean cloth or natural-bristle brush.
- Rub gently until it is absorbed into raw wood or Milk Paint finish. For additional sheen and protection, add 2-4 coats.
- With no solvents, drying time is extended, so allow 2 hours between coats and wipe away excess after 12 hours.
- Finished piece may take several days to cure. To maintain, apply a light coat every other year as needed.
- To remove scratches, lightly sand blemish, then reapply oil.
- Covers approximately 25-40 sq. feet. Soap and water cleanup.