How to use Bonding Agent
- Shake well before using.
- For optimum adhesion, clean the surface to be painted and sand lightly to roughen the surface. Always test adhesion before applying to a large area.
- Mix one part of bonding agent to two parts of milk paint already mixed. For an even stronger grip, mix in equal parts.
- Mix the bonding agent with all coats of paint for optimum adhesion.
To use as a primer for water-based paints:
- Apply a thin layer of bonding agent with a paint brush or roller.
- Let dry for 2 hours before applying paint.
This product contains no solvents of VOC and is almost odourless. Clean brushes and tools with warm, soapy water. Protect from freezing.