Have you seen a piece of furniture finished in Milk Paint and loved it but too scared to try and use it? This is a workshop is for you! Milk Paint is a fun paint to work with and can give you a beautiful chippy finish or a nice finish when adding a little bonding agent.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain which is 5 minutes from beautiful Kurrajong!
NEXT MILK PAINT CLASS IS ON:
FRIDAY 13th September 2019 – 10am to 1pm
- Workshop goes for 3 hours
- All materials included
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for milk paint
- Learn how to mix milk paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- Take away a small project using milk paint
- Morning Tea is provided
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day