Have you got a small piece of furniture and not sure what to do with it? Bring it along to our Milk Paint BYO Piece Workshop and learn how to paint it from prep to finish and take home your completed piece all in one afternoon. You try out either line of our wonderful Milk Paint, Miss Mustard Seed or Sweet Pickins Milk Paint.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain.
NEXT MILK PAINT BYO PIECE WORKSHOP IS ON:-
SATURDAY 10th November – 10am to 3pm
SATURDAY 1st December – 10am to 3pm
- The workshop goes for 5 hours
- All materials included to finish your piece
- BYO small to medium piece of furniture. For example a small side table, stool, small cupboard or Ikea Stepstool
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for Milk Paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day