Have you got a small piece of furniture and not sure what to do with it? Bring it along to our Iron Orchid Designs Decor Stamp BYO Piece Workshop and learn how to paint it from prep to finish using either Sweet Pickins Milk Paint, Fusion Mineral Paint or Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint. Then transform your piece using Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps to take your fresh to piece to another level, all in one afternoon.
Please, note this does not include Iron Orchid Design Transfers. This workshop is coming soon!
Workshops will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain. Just 5 minutes away from the beautiful Kurrajong New South Wales.
NEXT IRON ORCHID DESIGN DECOR STAMP BYO PIECE WORKSHOP IS ON :
SATURDAY 5th OCT 2019 – 10am – 3pm
- The workshop goes for 5 hours
- All materials included to finish your piece
- BYO small to medium piece of furniture. For example a small side table, stool, small cupboard or Ikea Step stool.
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for painting
- Learn how to apply and use Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day
- Once payment has been made further information will be sent via email closer to the time of the workshop.