How to use a Wax Block
- Apply one coat of your paint and allow it to dry.
- Rub the Wax Block over the edges, corners and raised parts of the piece. Anywhere the wax is applied will resist the paint, so make sure it is applied randomly and in places where paint would naturally wear over time.
- Apply a second coat of paint and allow it to dry completely.
- Distress surface with fine-grit sandpaper or damp cotton cloth to easily remove the paint where the wax was applied, revealing first coat underneath.
- Finish with Furniture Wax, Hemp Oil, White Wax or Antiquing Wax.