How to use Fusion Mineral Decoupage & Transfer Gel
- Transfer images using laser print photocopies.
- Apply transfer gel to the support.
- Place printed image (print in mirror configuration to preserve composition and text direction) face down into the wet gel, press out air bubbles and allow to dry.
- When completely dry (6-12 hrs.), dampen the paper with a wet sponge allowing the water to penetrate the paper pulp.
- Carefully rub with a soft cloth, fingers or nylon scouring pad (for a weathered look) to remove the paper but leave the image intact.