Have you got a small piece of furniture and not sure what to do with it? Bring it along to our Fusion Mineral Paint BYO Piece Workshop and learn how to paint it from prep to finish and take home your completed piece all in one afternoon using Fusion Mineral Paint.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain. Just 5 minutes away from the beautiful Kurrajong New South Wales.
NEXT FUSION MINERAL PAINT BYO PIECE WORKSHOP IS ON :
SATURDAY 22nd NOV – 10am – 3pm
- The workshop goes for 5 hours
- All materials included to finish your piece
- BYO small to medium piece of furniture. For example a small side table, stool, small cupboard or Ikea Stepstool.
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for Fusion Mineral Paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day
- Once payment has been made further information will be sent via email closer to the time of the workshop.