These fun new line of 20 Farmhouse Pantry Labels are a great way to get your pantry organised. This set includes 20 labels which are listed below. Can be applied to surfaces such as glass, galvanised, wood, ceramic or plastic. They are made from vinyl and can be used outside. To see how to apply each label take a peek here.
Measurement: Each label varies depending on the pantry item. Each size fits the Ikea Korken Jars – H 16.5 cm x D 12 cm and the H 21.5 cm x D 12.5 cm size
**Includes labels only with transfer paper. Self-application. Props not included.
Set of 20 Labels Include:
- brown sugar
- caster sugar
- plain flour
- self raising flour
- corn flour
- rice flour
- arborio rice
- bread crumbs
- bi carb soda
- hot chocolate
- sea salt
To Apply Label:
- Each label comes with transfer tape covering the design.
- Ensure that the area that you are wanting to attach the label to is clean, dry and dust free.
- Remove the backing paper (Not the clear transfer paper) so that the design is back to front.
- Line up your label onto the surface so that it is centred and apply.
- Using an old store care burnish the design onto surface removing any air bubbles.
- Remove transfer paper carefully ensuring not to take any of the design.
***Video tutorial and lots of new designs coming soon!***
Item is available for pickup from Bullaburra, NSW AU. For international postage please contact me for postage cost. Please see all Ordering Information here.
- Pay Pal
- Direct Deposit
- COD when items are picked up or delivered. Delivery only to some local areas. Please contact me for further information.