Ever wondered how to get a nice authentic chippy crackled look with raw timber?
This is a workshop is for you!
Taking one of these raw pine stools lovingly made by my father in law, I’ll teach you the best way on how to achieve this well-worn look. You can choose any colour from our Miss Mustard and Sweet Pickins Milk Paint Range.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain which is 5 minutes from beautiful Kurrajong!
NEXT FARMHOUSE MILK PAINT STOOL CLASS IS ON:
WEDNESDAY 18th SEPT 2019 – 10am to 1pm
- All materials included
- Learn how to prepare raw pine ready for milk paint and achieve a worn chippy crackled look.
- Learn how to mix milk paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, tough coat etc
- Take away your small stool to love and decorate with.
- Morning Tea is provided
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day