These fun new line of 6 Farmhouse Bathroom Labels are a great way to get some organisation going on in your bathroom. This set includes 6 labels which are listed below. Can be applied to surfaces such as glass, galvanised, wood, ceramic or plastic. They are made from vinyl and can be used outside.
To see how to apply each label to the herb markers take a peek here.
Dried fruit Labels are also available here.
Set of 20 Pantry Labels are also available here.
If you don’t see a label that your after please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m more than happy to customise labels for you!
International Postage welcome.
Measurement: Each label varies in length and height to fit the following:
- 1 x Large Jar – 3L size 14cm x 23.5cm.
- 3 x Apothecary Jars – 700ml.
- 1 x Apothecary Jar – 150ml.
- 1 x Soap Pump
**Includes labels only with transfer paper NOT the tags. Self-application. Props not included.
Set of 6 Labels Include:
- Cotton Balls
- Bath Salts
- Q Tips
- Bubble Bath
- Foam Wedges
How To Apply Label:
- Each label comes with transfer tape covering the design.
- Ensure that the area that you are wanting to attach the label to is clean, dry and dust free.
- Remove the backing paper (Not the clear transfer paper) so that the design is back to front.
- Line up your label onto the surface so that it is centred and apply.
- Using an old store care burnish the design onto surface removing any air bubbles.
- Remove transfer paper carefully ensuring not to take any of the design.
Item is available for pickup from Bowen Mountain, NSW AU. For international postage please contact me for postage cost. Please see all Ordering Information here.
- Pay Pal
- Direct Deposit
- COD when items are picked up or delivered. Delivery only to some local areas. Please contact me for further information.