Have you ever wanted to learn how to paint words on furniture? Come along to our Farmhouse Bakery Step Stool Workshop and learn how to paint a wooden step stool from prep to finish all in one afternoon. You can try out either line of our wonderful Milk Paint, Miss Mustard Seed or Sweet Pickins Milk Paint.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain.
NEXT FARMHOUSE BAKERY STEP STOOL WORKSHOP:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR FARMHOUSE BAKERY STEP STOOL WORKSHOP PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK.
WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS DEPENDING AVAILABILITY.
- The workshop goes for 5 hours
- All materials included to finish your Step Stool
- Learn how to paint words on furniture
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for Milk Paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day