Have you ever wanted to have a learn how to make your own Farmhouse Sign? Come along to our Farmhouse Bakery Antique Kitchen Workshop and learn how to paint a wooden sign from prep to finish all in one afternoon using Sweet Pickins Milk Paint or Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint. Please note – the writing on each sign is handpainted and not stencilled and I will teach you how to give that nice worn look.
Workshops will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain.
NO SCHEDULED WORKSHOP FOR THE REST OF 2018 – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR FARMHOUSE BAKERY ANTIQUE KITCHEN WORKSHOP PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK.
- The workshop goes for 4 hours
- All materials included to finish your Farmhouse Bakery, Antique or Kitchen Sign
- Learn how to paint words on furniture
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for Fusion Mineral Paint, layering and distressing
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, wipe on poly etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day