Have you got some plain boring cushion covers that you would like to add a little farmhouse touch too? Come along to our Farmhouse Animal Stamped Cushion Workshop and learn how to stamp cushion covers with Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps with your own design. We can even stamp both sides so that you can change out your cushion when you feel like a bit of a change. The possibilities are endless with what you can create with just one stamp!
You can choose either 1 or 2 pillows to complete.
Workshops will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain. Just 5 minutes away from the beautiful Kurrajong New South Wales.
- All materials included to finish your piece. Including 1 or 2 cushion inserts and covers depending on your choice
- Learn how to apply and use Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps
- Learn how to heat set your design
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day
- Once payment has been made further information will be sent via email closer to the time of the workshop.