Have you got some plain boring cushion covers that you would like to add a little farmhouse touch too? Come along to our Farmhouse Animal Stamped Cushion Workshop and learn how to stamp cushion covers with Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps with your own design. We can even stamp both sides so that you can change out your cushion when you feel like a bit of a change. The possibilities are endless with what you can create with just one stamp!
Workshops will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain. Just 5 minutes away from the beautiful Kurrajong New South Wales.
NEXT FARMHOUSE ANIMAL STAMPED CUSHION IS ON :
FRIDAY 1oth May 2019- 6pm to 8pm
SUNDAY 9th June 2019 – 1pm to 3pm
- The workshop goes for 2 hours
- All materials included to finish your piece. Including 1 cushion and insert.
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for painting
- Learn how to apply and use Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamps
- Learn how to heat set your design
- Yummy snacks and cuppa is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day
- Once payment has been made further information will be sent via email closer to the time of the workshop.