Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint – Crackle easily creates that aged, cracked effect on your project.
How to use Dixie Belle Crackle
- Apply one coat of Dixie Belle Paint in the colour of your choice. If natural wood is desired, apply one coat Dixie Belle Clear Coat and let dry completely.
- Stir the Crackle and apply. Do not thin the crackle medium. The thicker the application, the larger the cracks.
- Use a cross-hatch brush stroke to create erratic and wide cracks.
- Do not back brush because this will disturb the cracking process.
- Allow Crackle to dry completely anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Apply a top coat of any Dixie Belle Paint colour. The cracking process begins as the paint dries.
- Let dry completely for 24 hours.
SIZE: 8 oz
Dixie Belle Paint Company provides a line of chalk mineral paint that is high quality, easy and un-intimidating to use and most importantly priced so every DIYer can create and discover the joy of painting.