Have you got a small piece of furniture and not sure what to do with it? Bring it along to our Dixie Belle BYO Piece Workshop and learn how to paint it from prep to give a blended finish and take home your completed piece all in one afternoon using Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint.
Workshops are held at our Shop located at Shop 2/2 Grose Vale Road, New South Wales 2754.
Our next Dixie Belle BYO Piece Blending Workshop is on:
22nd of May 2021 – 10am -3pm
- The workshop goes for 5 hours
- All materials included to finish your piece
- BYO small to medium piece of furniture. For example a small side table, stool, small cupboard or Ikea Step stool.
- Learn how to prepare certain surfaces ready for Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, clear coat etc
- A Yummy lunch is provided.
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day
- Once payment has been made further information will be sent via email closer to the time of the workshop.
For any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0407 063 953