Ever wondered how to use a decor mould and how to apply them to things? This fun How To Make And Use A Decor Mould Workshop is for you!
Taking an 8″ x 10″ frame, I’ll teach you the best way on how to easily make and create a frame just like this. You can insert your favourite saying or a family favourite photo.
Lessons will be held at my home-based studio in Bowen Mountain which is 5 minutes from beautiful Kurrajong!
NEXT DECOR MOULD WORKSHOP IS ON:
SATURDAY 6th JULY 2019 – 10am to 1pm
SUNDAY 14th JULY 2019 – 10am to 1pm
- Workshop goes for 4 hours
- All materials included
- Learn how to prepare an 11″ x 13″ Frame ready for decor moulds and paint in colours that suit your decor.
- Learn how to dry brush paint
- Learn about the different styles of finishes wax, hemp oil, tough coat etc
- Take away your frame to love and decorate with.
- Morning Tea is provided
- Payment is required before the lesson. Limited spaces available
- 10% off any products purchased on the day