Welcome back to another fun DIY Surprise Box! This month it’s all about you and making a little something for you!
We all need a spot to pop our perfume & jewellery all together rather than all over the top of our dressing tables or tallboy. Your Trinket tray is now going to be the perfect spot to keep all your precious goodies together!
You can watch the Vintage Trinket Tray Tutorial HERE:
**NEW – To change things up a bit I thought it would be fun to add an extra BONUS Project using things from around your home.
This month we are going to make a Crushed Vintage Tin Can Wall Pocket.
* Napkin – the extra in your DIY Surprise Box
* A tin can – I’ll be using a large tin but a small tin will be fine
* Mod Podge or any leftover Top Coats from previous kits.
* Paint – preferably white
* Can Opener – an older one not a magican.
* Glue Gun
* Faux Flowers
* Wax to seal
You can catch the video tutorial here:
Below are the instructions for each project which can be downloaded and printed for you to make your projects at your own pace.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Make sure that you give your wood a really good sanding with your sandpaper to avoid bleeding under your stencil.
Don’t forget to share your finished projects or ask any questions in our —-> DIY Surprise Box Creatives Group. Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Feel free to email your finished projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. I sure would LOVE to see them!
Happy Painting and Creating!