Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-99!
Another crazy week has passed by but somehow I managed to get 2 blog posts written!!! It’s been so lovely slowly getting back into some sort of routine after Dads sudden amputation. In case you missed it I shared a fun side table makeover and a neat way to repurpose some old CDs.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-99
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Furniture Flip – My Favourite Table | A Fresh Squeezed Life
DIY Farmhouse Style Tray | Sweet Pea
Easy Slow Cooked Olive Parmesan Bread | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Mason Jar Flower Vase Pillow | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Sneak Peek Inside Our Happy Place | Penny’s Vintage Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for