Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-94!
Sadly the weather is starting to cool down now here in Australia! Summer sure flew by and now it’s time to get the wood pile ready and pulling out all the warm clothes!
Anyway the good thing about what ever the weather decides to do you can still get busy creating and making things!Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-94
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to make Faux Milk Glass with Thrifted Finds
Collecting and Displaying Milk Glass
Simple DIY Repurposed Catnip Toy
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Floral Boho Spring Hoop Wreath | Home Made Lovely
Farmhouse Pantry Makeover Reveal | Noting Grace
Easy 5 Minute Front Door Umbrella Wreath | Celebrating Everyday Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
A Lucky Leprechaun Shoe Planter | A Crafty Mix
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my cheesy Potatoes, Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake, and a Collection of Irish foods, Just in time for St Patrick’s Day. I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Thank you Sam for hosting the 94th Waste Not Wednesday, always look forward to joining in and visiting.
There will be Faux Milk Glass in my very near future! I love all of your Features! Thanks for hosting.
Thank you so much for featuring my pantry! I’m honored to be included with all these talented ladies. It’s so fun to link up and find inspiration each week!
Our pleasure Jen! Thank you so much for sharing your projects with us each week!