Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-91!
Things are a little crazy around here at the moment! I’m busy planning next months painting classes all with a really slow computer and internet!! It’s time to get a new computer I think!! Do you have times where nothing seems to go right?
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-91
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Springify your Furniture using Paint Stripper | The Purple Hydrangea
Rustic Side Table Makeover | Teeny Ideas
15 Minute Amaryllis-Repurposed Cigar Box | My Thrift Store Addiction
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to make a Felt Rug out of Recycled Sweaters | Pillar Box Blue
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later