Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-9! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your latest DIY / repurposed project with us! It’s crazy to think that we are approaching August already! Is it just me or is everyone finding that this year is going REALLY fast?!! Let’s get busy and see what you’ve been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-9
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Repurposed Farmhouse Plate Rack | The Best Way to Distress Furniture
Every Kitchen Needs Bar Keepers Friend
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A super clever idea from KreativK, using Ikea frames and turning them into a terrarium!
Succulent Obsession | The Red Painted Cottage
How to Restore Your Furniture from Tragic to Magic| Sassy Townhouse Living
DIY Custom Wall Sconce | Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-9 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Handmade by Amalia and show some #WasteNotWednesay love and see how she’s made these adorable Softies out of her Nieces sweet drawings!
Make a Softie Day | Handmade By Amalia
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Sam Thank you so so much for the feature!!! Have a great Wednesday!
My pleasure Katrin! Your projects are always so inspiringly beautiful! Thank you for sharing this week 🙂
Thanks so much for the feature! Sharing and pinning all over the place!
Your most welcome Carolann!! Thank you so much for sharing our little party!! 🙂
I have those same metal chairs & matching table in my kitchen! We had ours powder-coated a rich red and I just love it.
So many clever ideas here. Love that black vanity w yellow accents.
Can’t live w/o Barkeepers Friend!
Wow your chairs and table sound awesome! I love red for pops of colour! Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂