Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-9! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your latest DIY / repurposed project with us! It’s crazy to think that we are approaching August already! Is it just me or is everyone finding that this year is going REALLY fast?!! Let’s get busy and see what you’ve been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-9
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A super clever idea from KreativK, using Ikea frames and turning them into a terrarium!
Succulent Obsession | The Red Painted Cottage
How to Restore Your Furniture from Tragic to Magic| Sassy Townhouse Living
DIY Custom Wall Sconce | Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-9 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Handmade by Amalia and show some #WasteNotWednesay love and see how she’s made these adorable Softies out of her Nieces sweet drawings!
Make a Softie Day | Handmade By Amalia
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for