Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-84! Happy New Year!!! Here’s to a wonderful 2018 and we are very much looking forward to seeing all of your projects, home decor and yummy recipes this year!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-84
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Corner Unit Makeover
Plaid Flannel Puffy Heart Valentines
20 Salvaged Budget Friendly Farmhouse Projects
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spicy Fillo Samosa | All That’s Jas
Farmhouse White Kitchen Wall Storage Shelves | Knick of Time
5 Smart Ways to Organise and Pack Christmas Decorations | H2O Bungalow
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Organise Recipes | Artful Homemaking
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later
Thank you for hosting. I linked some nachos, a taco trifle, and an egg nog pie. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy holiday! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
All sounds so delicious Marilyn! Thank you so much for sharing your delicious recipes with us each week 🙂
Thanks for hosting!!
Thanks Sam for co-hosting your 84th Waste Not Wednesday. Happy 2018 New Year.
Thank you for joining us again this week Joy!! Happy New Year to you also!
Thank you so much for featuring my recipes organization post. Happy new year!
My pleasure, Joy! And a big Happy New Year to you also!
I do like the look of those Fillo Samosas. Thanks for a year of lovely parties, Sam, and happy 2018.
Oh don’t they just look delicious Amalia!! your most welcome and we have thoroughly enjoyed having you join us each week and share your projects with us! Can’t wait to see what you get up to for 2018!!