Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-82!
With Christmas not to far away now we here at Waste Not Wednesday would like to say a HUGE thank you to all of you that link up with us weekly and also to the newcomers! We have enjoyed immensely all of your fabulous creative posts! Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-82
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Vintage Truck Tablescape
DIY Glittered Candle Jars and Vases
Simple Vintage Christmas Tree
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Evergreen & Antiques Decorating Ideas | Knick of Time
Old Fashioned Farmhouse Christmas Mantel | The Everyday Home
Advent Calendar Wreath | Blowing Away Out West
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
5 Simple Tips to Bring Hygge into your Home | 1915 House
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Thank you, Marilyn!
The little red truck is adorable. Happy Holidays, Sam.
Same to you Amalia! 🙂
Thank you Sam for your 82nd Waste Not Wednesday. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you also, Joy!
Thanks so much for hosting Sam. Wishing you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas too
Same to you Michelle!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!