Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-81!
I’m a bit late posting today…. again!! The silly season sure is here is all I can say!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-81
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Christmas Cheer Hot Cocoa Bar
Homemade Holiday Gifts
Holiday Lights Award Printable
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Festive Music Christmas Banner | Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Polka Dot Scrapbook Paper Christmas Reindeer Wall Art | Show and Tell U
How to Turn Ugly Christmas Sweater Into a Skirt | Dazzle While Frazzled
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Chocolate Star Cookies | Artful Homemaking
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later
Thanks Sam for co-hosting your 81st Waste Not Wednesday. Have a great week.
You’re welcome Joy! Thank you so much for joining us this week!
Thank you for featuring my Ugly Christmas Sweater Skirt. Much appreciated!
You’re welcome, Victoria!
That sheet music banner is amazing!! Thank you so much for hosting another great party Sam!!
Thank you for the party this week!
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Oh wow Sam! Thank you again! Merry Christmas!
Sam, thanks so much for hosting, and Merry Christmas.
And a very Merry Christmas to you also Heidi!!