Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-80!
I’m a bit late posting today!! Things, as I’m sure they are for you too, are a little nuts around here at the moment. I’m right in the middle of our 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop and you name it… it’s gone wrong. We have had no internet for 4 days and my website crashed plus loads of other things that I won’t bore you with!! It never seems to rain but pour. Anyway, today is another day and onwards and upwards I say!! I do hope though that all of your preparations for Christmas are coming along swimmingly!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-80
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Repurposed Saucepan Lid Snowman
Traditional Christmas Tree and Rotating Stand
Santas Magic Key Ornament
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Make a crown with Imitation Grain Sack| Rever en Couleur
DIY Galvanized Plate Chargers | Twelve O Eight
How to make a Christmas Tree Pillow from and old Sweater | Pillar Box Blue
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
For Unto Us A Child is Born Free Christmas Print | Simply Designing
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you Sam for hosting the 80th Waste Not Wednesday. Have a great week.
So glad you have joined us Joy! Thank you 🙂
Thank you SO much for including my DIY Galvanized plate chargers this week Sam!! And as always for a wonderful party 🙂
Always so lovely to have you share your projects with us Tanya!! Congratulations once again on the feature!
Glad your site is up ad running Sam! Thanks for the party, I love the features!
Oh me too! It was SO stressful!! I pray that it never happens to anyone!!!
Thank you for hosting this opportunity to bring bloggers together and share their posts. I look forward to your party each week. #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Thank you, Marilyn! Without all of you clever ladies, the party wouldn’t be! So thank you for sharing with us each week your delicious recipes!
Sam, glad your site is back up! Thank you another fun party!
Oh yes me too Linda!!! What a nightmare it was!! So lovely to have you join us!!!
Loving the features! Thanks for the party and have a wonderful day.
You too, Jas!!
Thanks for the party, Sam! Happy Christmas time! Everything looks so beautiful.