Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-8! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your latest DIY / repurposed project with us! It’s so lovely to see so many new faces joining us each week and I know that I don’t only speak for myself, but also Denise, Toni and Kellie we are tickled pink that our little party each week is growing! Let’s get busy and see what you have been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-8
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Faux Restoration hardware Table
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How clever are these cute outdoor lanterns from Diva of DIY made from scrap wood!
Salt Wash Furniture Transformation | Sassy Townhouse Living
Bathroom Light Fixture Makeover| Sawdust Sisters
DIY Salvaged Window Farmhouse Mirror| The Weathered Fox
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-8 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by At Home with Jemma and show some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else has been going on over there and see her fabulous Love you to the Moon and Back Canvas.
Love you to the Moon and Back Canvas | At Home With Jemma
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Sam Thanks to you and the ladies for the party!!!
We always love having you Katrin with all your amazing projects!!
what a fun week!
Sure is Kellie! Each week amazes me!! 🙂
Thanks so much for the feature ladies xo you made my day, my week!!!!
Your welcome Carolann!! So glad we made your week 😉
A wonderful selection. I do like the outdoor lanterns.
Thank you, Amalia! Those lanterns very pretty neat!! 🙂
OMGdness!!! Thanks for featuring our light fixture! i LOVE all of the map greatness you have this week! Love this party!
Your most welcome Janice!! Your lights are an AWESOME project!! We soooo love having you each week!! 🙂
Thanks for hosting the party. I found you through Pinterest (map ideas) and I can’t wait to see more.
Your so welcome Donna! I’m so glad you found me! Thank you fo stopping by 🙂
Thanks for the feature Sam! It’s fun to party with you ladies!