Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-79!
I hope all of my American friends had a lovely Thanksgiving this past weekend with family and friends! There are so many lovely things about this time of year! Yes, it’s super busy but it’s so lovely to see family and friends that you may not have seen for a while and relax a little!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-79
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Christmas Serendipity Sign
Jingle Bell Picture Frame made in 8 minutes
150 Budget Friendly Christmas Traditions
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
5 Minute Christmas Wreath| Kreativ K
Why you won’t see a Christmas Tree on this Christmas Home Tour | Repurpose and Upcycle
How to make Rustic Star Ornaments | The Boondocks Blog
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Gift Jars | Artful Homemaking
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you so much for another fabulous party Sam!!
You’re welcome, Tanya! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your fabulousness with us!!
Sam, Thank you SO much for featuring my little wreath, I appreciate it! I love your sign, will go and check it out right now! Have a lovely day 🙂
Always a pleasure Katrin!! I just LOVE all of your projects that you make!
Thank you so much for featuring my Peppermint Hot Cocoa Gift Jars! Blessings! 🙂
Our pleasure Joy!! Thank you so much for sharing your sweet gift idea with us 🙂
Thanks Sam for co-hosting the 79th Waste Not Wednesday. Always appreciated. Have a good week.
You to Joy!!!
Thank you for the party Sam! Happy Holidays!
Thank you for joining us, Laurie! Can’t wait to see what you have been up to!
Thank you for hosting another wonderful party. Blessings!
Thank you for sharing your goodies with us!!