Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-74! With Halloween just around the corner, I have a little 5 Day Halloween Challenge for you where you can make something Halloweeny for the next 5 days! You can find your first project here if you would like to join in!
Are you a furniture painter? I’ve opened up a facebook group that I’d love you to join! No matter if you’re a beginner or been doing it for a while our group is a friendly place for you to share your furniture painting journey. Ask any questions big or small!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-74
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Simple Halloween Decorating Ideas
Decorating for Fall with Faux Pumpkins
20 Salvaged Budget Friendly Farmhouse Projects
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Simple Halloween Entrance| KreativK
Build a Pretty DIY Side Table for less than $20 | Abbotts at Home
DIY Herb Drying Rack | Grandmas House DIY
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Clean your Oven Window | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Thank you for being apart of Waste Not Wednesday each week, Marilyn!! We love having you and thank you for the invite!
Thanks Sam for co-hosting the 74th Waste Not Wednesday. Always appreciated.
As we appreciate you sharing your projects with us Joy!!
Thank you for hosting, Sam! Have a great rest of the week!
Thank you for sharing your projects with us, Julia!!
Sam, I’m so happy about that feature, Thank you, you’re the sweetest!!
My pleasure Katrin! I just love your project!!
Thanks so much for featuring our herb drying rack!
Our pleasure Taralyn!! Such a cool project!
Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely rest of the week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thank you, Kathryn!! You too!
Sam, thanks so much for hosting another lovely party!
Always a pleasure Heidi! Thank you for joining us!