Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-72! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week thus far! Lots of Halloween decorating going on here at the moment and pieces of furniture being painted left right and centre! Are you a furniture painter? I’ve opened up a facebook group that I’d love you to join! No matter if you’re a beginner or been doing it for a while our group is a friendly place for you to share your furniture painting journey. Ask any questions big or small!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! This week it’s all about Pumpkins so if you have something pumpkin orientated be sure to share. No worries if you don’t! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-72
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Spicy Pumpkin Carrot Soup
30 More Repurposed Pumpkins
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Simple Neutral Fall Vignette| KreativK
Making a Big Frame in Shiplap for less than $10 | Rever en Couleur
Painting Metal is Easier than you think | A Fresh Squezzed Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Decoupaged Pumpkins | Jenny Lousie Marie
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you for hosting, I shared 2 of my favorite cookie recipes.
Now following your party on Party Animal. Love the name of you blog, so cute!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Oh wow, thank you, Karren!! So lovely to have you join us! Can’t wait to check out your cookie recipes!!
Thanks for the party! Have a glorious day!
You too Jas! Thank you for joining us this week! 🙂
Thank you for hosting Sam and so so much for the feature, I appreciate it friend, wishing you a fun week!!
My pleasure Katrin! Your Vignettes are always so beautiful!!!
Thank you for hosting another inspiring party. Have a great day!
Thank you for sharing more of your delicious recipes Marilyn!!
Thank you so much for the feature! I am so glad you liked the pumpkin. 🙂 I always appreciate this party. Thanks so much for hosting.
Congratulations on the feature Jenny! I’m so glad you enjoy our little party!
Thanks for the party Sam!
You’re welcome, Laurie!
Thanks so much for hosting Sam!! It’s been a long time since I had a project worthy of this party, have a wonderful weekend!
Oh silly Susanne!!! All of your awesomeness is share-worthy!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Thanks for the great party!
Thank you so much for joining us Florence!
Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for joining up with all the fun!