Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-7! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your latest DIY / repurposed project with us! It’s so lovely to see so many new faces joining us each week and I know that I don’t only speak for myself, but also Denise, Toni and Kellie we are tickled pink that our little party each week is growing! Let’s get busy and see what you have been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-7
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Repurposed Farmhouse Frames | 5 Farmhouse Storage Ideas
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Are you just as crazy about this beautiful Kitchen Caddy from One More Time Events as I am? The polka dot and check ribbon are just a beautiful combination with the white decor and the vintage oil caddy! Be sure to pop on over and see how to make one of your very own Kitchen Table Caddy
A Weathered Salt Wash Buffet | Unique Junktique
DIY Side Tables | Life on Pearl Street
Easy Nautical Lantern | KreativK
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-6 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Of Faeries and Fauna Craft Co and show some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else has been going on over there!
Tea Cloths and Galvanized Containers | Of Faeries and Fauna Craft Co
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Thanks so much for the feature! Yay, made my day! and thank you for hosting also!
Your most welcome Katrin! We love having you join us each week 🙂