Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-69! It’s with big sad eyes that Kimm from Reinvented has unexpectedly had to hang up her Waste Not Wednesday Apron!! Join me in wishing her all the very best for her future endeavours!
Simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-69
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to make an Easy Pallet Coastal Sign
What are Kindness Rocks
Magnolia Leaves Wreath
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Halloween Paper Straw Bats| My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Another Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover | Modern on Monticello
Saving Four Innocent Chairs from the Dumpster | My Sweet Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Painted Pinecones Rustic Halloween Garland | Dazzle While Frazzled
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thank you for featuring my Halloween Painted Pinecone Garland. Much appreciated!
Thanks for the party Sam!
Thank you Sam for your 69th Waste Not Wednesday, always appreciated.
Thank you for hosting. I always get inspiration here. Have a wonderful week.
Thanks for hosting, and for featuring my dumpster-bound chair makeover!
Sam, Thank you so much for the feature this week and for hosting this lovely party! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Always a pleasure Laurie!! Your projects are amazing!!!