Who’s ready for Waste Not Wednesday-67? Boy, are the weeks just flying by. Wanted to take some time to thank all of you that join us each week and share your fabulous projects and recipes with us! I’m continually blown away by all of your creativeness and inspiration that you share.
Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-67
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Make a Vignette using a Farmhouse Gather Window Sign
Painted and Distressed Gate Leg Table
30 Repurposed Pumpkin Projects
Easy Farmhouse Decor Ideas
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Faux Weathered Barn Doors| Penny’s Vintage Home
DIY Faux Galvanized Serving Tray | My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
School Days | A Day of Small Things
Upcycled Tea Bag Fall Leaves | Vintage with Laces
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Box Pleat Scrap Fabric Garland | Exquisitely Unremarkable
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Wishing you a great day Sam, I´m going to go check out your farmhouse window sign. Thanks for the party!
Same to you Katrin!! I can’t wait to see what you have been busy doing!! Hope you enjoy my gather sign!!
Thank you for hosting. I see some great links here! Have a good week.
You’re welcome, Marilyn!
Thank you for picking my faux barn doors as your feature this week Sam! It’s always a pleasure to stop by and join the party…thanks for having me!
You’re most welcome Penny!! Love seeing what you have been up too! Congrats on the feature once again!
Thank you Sam for your 67th Waste Not Wednesday, always appreciated.
Always love having you join us Joy!!
I just linked up to your awesome linky party! Love all your fall features. Keep up the great work!
I love browsing through all the wonderful inspirations! I always look forward to Wednesday!
Me too Carolann!!!
Thanks so much of the party and for featuring my scrap banner! What a fun surprise! 🙂
You’re most welcome Kim! So glad you joined us!! Congrats on the feature once again!
What a fun party full of creativity! So many great ideas here!
We always have a lot of fun over here, Yuni!!