Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-62. Packing boxes and packing more boxes is still going on here at our house. Still no idea of where we are moving to and trying to remain calm that something will pop up soon!
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-62
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Under $10 Farmhouse Table Runner with Ikea Tea Towels | How to Paint Plastic with Fusion Mineral Paint
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to make Paper Rosettes| Burlap and Blue
Master Bedroom Decorating Ideas | Our Crafty Mom
How to easily transform a dining room pendant light | Neli Design
DIY Floating Shelves for the Laundry Room | Welsh Design Studio
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Side Table | seeLINDSAY
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later