Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-62. Packing boxes and packing more boxes is still going on here at our house. Still no idea of where we are moving to and trying to remain calm that something will pop up soon!
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-62
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Under $10 Farmhouse Table Runner with Ikea Tea Towels | How to Paint Plastic with Fusion Mineral Paint
Shark Zone Stenciled Pallet Wood Sign
Five Minute Monogrammed Pumpkin
Decorating with Thrift Store Finds, The Basket Edition
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to make Paper Rosettes| Burlap and Blue
Master Bedroom Decorating Ideas | Our Crafty Mom
How to easily transform a dining room pendant light | Neli Design
DIY Floating Shelves for the Laundry Room | Welsh Design Studio
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Side Table | seeLINDSAY
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later
I hope your move goes well and that you soon know to where you´ll be living. Thank you for hosting with all of the stress you must have going on!
Thank you, Katrin! It’s pretty yucky here at the moment but hey you just have to keep swimming right?
Good luck on your move, Sam! Thank you so much for the party 🙂
Thank you, Angie! Thank you for joining us this week 🙂
Hi Sam, thanks for hosting your 62nd Waste Not Wednesday. Moving is not for the weak! Hope yours goes well, that you find a place you are looking for really soon. Hugs.
It sure isn’t Joy!! Moving is the pits!! Nice to see you this week as always! 🙂
Good luck with your move, I can’t wait to see what lovely backdrops for photos you have in your new home xoxo
Thank you, Toni! Just wish it was all done!!
Thank you for hosting such a fun party. Enjoy your week!
You’re most welcome Marilyn! So nice to have you join us each week 🙂
Thank you for hosting the link party!
You’re welcome, Carol! So lovely to have you join us!
What great projects…think I love that lampshade the best…fantastic job.
Aren’t they all just awesome Lynn! So many clever ladies out there!!
Love the projects! It’s always so much fun to check out all these wonderful inspiring ideas!
Sure is Carolann!! I couldn’t agree with you more!!
I love your painted mirror! I so want you to come over and help me on some paint projects! I’ll save them for your trip to my house, ok?
Please do!! I would LOVE to get on over to the US and help you with all your projects!! Although I may never leave!! LOL!