Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-61. We’re right in the middle of packing up our house at the moment and getting ready to move! Does anyone else loathe moving as much as me?
looking forward to seeing what you have all been busily creating!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-61
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Dried Fruit Labels
Monogram Note Cards
Heel Bread Pizza Roll Up’s
DIY Dog Gate for Your Porch
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
6 Ways to Easily Update any Patio| KreativK
Lackluster Lingerie Chest | Welsh Design Studio
My New DIY Shed | Penny’s Vintage Home
DIY Pendant Light and Brackets | Brown Dog Vintage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
$20 Coffee Table Project | Modern on Monticello
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thanks for featuring my coffee table this week! Love your weekly linkup.
Congratulations on the feature once again Donna and thank you for joining us this week! We’ve loved having you 🙂
Thank you so much for hosting and also for featuring my She Shed!
You’re most welcome Penny!! Congratulations on the feature!! We love seeing what you have been up to each week! 🙂
I just love your white labels! They are the prettiest labels I have seen and they dress up the jars so beautifully! Keep up the great work!
Aww, thank you so much, Janine, for your sweet words of encouragement!
Thanks for hosting a terrific party!
Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi
Thank you so much for joining us, Mimi!!
Thank you so much for throwing another fun party. Have a blessed week!
I’m glad you’re having fun, Marilyn!! Can’t wait to see what yummies you have been cooking up this week!
Hi Sam, thanks for co-hosting the 61st Waste Not Wednesday. Have a great summer week ahead (packing?) – well how about a very productive summer week ahead !
🙁 unfortunately yes Joy it will be spent packing!! But thank you so much for the sweet comment and nice to see you this week! 🙂
Sam Thank you SO much for the feature this week, I´m loving it! Have a good time moving!! 😉
Thank you, Katrin!! Congratulations on the feature! Love seeing what you have been up too 🙂