Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-6! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your latest DIY / repurposed project with us! It’s so lovely each week to see all of these wonderful new projects and ideas and find so much inspiration in one spot! Just a little note that Denise is on a well-deserved break so we are sharing her awesome Patriotic Bandana with you again! Let’s see what you have been up to!
Waste Not Wednesday-6
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
A Photo Display Using Vintage Shutters
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
I LOVE everything about this awesome project from Little Brags? Not only does it add sweet charm to your front porch but I love that it has been made from things that you and find around your home. Be sure to pop on over and see how to make one of your very own DIY Hanging Wire Basket Chandelier
Denise will be back next week with her favourite!
Upcycled Window Herb Planter | Blue Pillar Box
DIY Blanket Ladder | 1915 House
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-6 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Just Simple Somethings and show sweet Suzy some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else she has been up to with her DIY~ing!
Decorating with Old Plates | Just Simple Somethings
Hi Sam, thank you so very much for featuring my little chandelier here this week!!! We’ve been having family over for the summer and been in and out a lot. Very little time for blogging, so it’s taken me a bit to say thank you!!!!!! MUAHHHHH Christine from Little Brags
My pleasure Christine! I just LOVE your project and have been on the look out for a pulley since spotting your awesome project! Look forward to you linking up again when things have gone back to normal for you! Have a wonderful rest of the time with your family!
A great selection, Sam. I love the Window Herb Planter.
Thank you, Amalia! It is getting harder and harder for us to choose! There is so much cleverness out there! Including yourself! Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at Waste Not Wednesday!