Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-59. Looking forward to seeing what you have all been busily creating!
If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-59
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to Organise your Pantry with Farmhouse Pantry Labels
Bohemian Dream Catcher
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
How to add Style to Your Bathroom On a Budget
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Rustic Tic Tac Toe Board| Welsh Design Studio
An Old Table Goes From Frightful To Delightful With Fusion Mineral Paint | Savvy Town House Living
Strawberry Jello Poke Cake | Marylin’s Treats
Upcycled Bar Cart | My French Twist
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Hide Electronics with a DIY Box | Neli Designs
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thanks so much for the feature!!! <3 I am always so inspired by everything you post. xo
Awww, Carolann!! Thank you!! I’m thrilled that my lil projects inspire you! Congratulations on your awesome feature!!
Love your party. Sam! Thanks for hosting each week!
You’re most welcome, Carol! Thank you so much for joining us this week! Can’t wait to take a peek at what you’ve been up to!
Thank you Sam for your 59th Waste Not Wednesday. Have a great summer week ahead.
Oh I wish it were Summer here in Australia Joy!! We are right smack bang in the middle of a chilly Winter!! It’s so lovely to have you join us 🙂
Thanks so much for hosting Sam, have a lovely week!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects with us Katrin!
Thank you for the feature! Thank you for hosting. Enjoy a fun week!
You’re most welcome, Marilyn! I can’t wait to try your yummy recipe!
Most clicked! I’m really thrilled about it! Thanks everyone
You’re most welcome Natalie!!! Congratulations!!
Sam, thanks for much for hosting!