Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-58. Happy Independence Day to all of my lovely American friends! I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend with your family and friends!
If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-58
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Upgrade of a Door Hook| Neli Design
All the Best Ideas for Making Denim Pillows | Pillar Box Blue
Denim Belt Loop Cuffs and Some Tags| Vintage With Laces
Vintage Table Makeover with Milk Paint | Brown Dog Vintage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Make Custom Air Vent Covers | Domestic Deadline
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for