Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-58. Happy Independence Day to all of my lovely American friends! I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend with your family and friends!
If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-58
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Patriotic Wooden Blocks
Preserving and Sharing your Happy Memories
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
4th of July Mantel
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Upgrade of a Door Hook| Neli Design
All the Best Ideas for Making Denim Pillows | Pillar Box Blue
Denim Belt Loop Cuffs and Some Tags| Vintage With Laces
Vintage Table Makeover with Milk Paint | Brown Dog Vintage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Make Custom Air Vent Covers | Domestic Deadline
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later
Thanks so much for featuring my vent covers! I’m actually making a few more for my kitchen as part of my kitchen renovation!
Ooh sounds like fun Emily!! Can’t wait to see them 🙂 Congratulations once again on your feature!
Wonderful inspirations! Thanks so much for the linky!
Thank you so much for joining us, Carolann! 🙂
Thanks for featuring my door hook! I hope it gives ideas to a lot of people!
You’re welcome, Natalie! 🙂
Thank you for hosting this holiday weekend! I hope you had a relaxing time.
Thank you, Marilyn! We love seeing you each week 🙂
Thank you for the party Sam, have a fun weekend!!
Always a pleasure Katrin! 🙂
Love that denim pillow, a great idea.
It sure is Amalia!! So many clever ideas 🙂
Thank you for letting me share my blog post. I have a new blog and it sure needs some traffic 🙂 I found a lot of interesting links in the blog hop and clicked on some.
Thank you, Kristie, for sharing your blog with us! Hope you enjoy our little party! 🙂