Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-57. If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-57
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Simple Ways to Add Neutral Farmhouse Decor to your home
How to make a Bohemian Dream Catcher
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
Handpainted Thrifted Glass Vase
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Milk Crate turned Stool| The Boondocks Blog
Kindness Rocks Project | Jenny Louise Marie
DIY Pallet Tray| Abbotts at Home
Coastal Drink Coaster Makeover | Small Home Soul
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Repurposed Twin Bed | Penny’s Vintage Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thank you for hosting, Sam! Have a great rest of the week!
Thank you for joining us again Julia! It’s lovely to see you again along with your super cool projects! Hope you also have a great rest of the week!
Thanks Sam for your 57th Waste Not Wednesday – always appreciated.
As we always appreciate you joining us Joy! Have a fabulous week!
Thanks for the party Sam, hope you’re week is going great!
Always welcome Katrin! We love having you 🙂
Sam thanks so much for the feature. I hope you are having a great week.
You’re most welcome Mary!!
Thank you so much for the feature. I love that the message of the rocks is getting spread. 🙂 Also, thanks so much for hosting each week.
You have inspired me to do this in my hometown!! Thank you so much for the inspiration! And you’re most welcome! We are so very grateful for you joining us each week!
What a nice surprise to see my flower bed featured this week….thank you so much!
You’re very welcome Penny! We love to see what you have been up to each week! So much inspiration!
Thanks for hosting and enjoy your holiday!!
You’re welcome, Marilyn! Oh, how I wish it was a holiday here in Australia! But you enjoy yours!!
Sam, thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you so much for joining us this week Heidi!! Always so nice to have you share your cleverness with us!