Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-56. It’s definitely Winter here in the Blue Mountains! Lots of frost in the mornings now and the chill throughout the day stays even when the sun is shining! It’s hard to get any painting done but that’s ok there’s always plenty of other things to do right? How’s the weather where you are?
If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-56
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Chopping Board Sign With Free Printable | How to use Fusion Mineral Paint on Ceramics
Personalised Monogram Luggage Tags
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
How to make a Rustic Flower Pot From a Thrifted Bowl
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Flower Frog Vases from Cheese and Sugar Shakers| Sadie Seasongoods
Worn Out Wood Repurposed | A Vintage Green
How to make a Unique Scaffolding Board Furniture| Pillar Box Blue
DIY Barn Wood Countertops | Domestic Deadline
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Repurposed Egg Basket |Teeny Ideas
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later
Thanks for hosting Sam, here it’s sooo hot, enjoy the cool days in!
Ahh, hot day envy!! We aren’t even halfway through Winter yet and I’m over it!! I will live vicariously through your hot days!
Thanks Sam for your 56th Waste Not Wednesday. Great features. Have a lovely week.
Thank you for hosting! Enjoy your week.
You too Marilyn!