Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-55. If you would like to join us and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with me via my Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-55
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Farmhouse Chalkboard from an old Calendar Holder
Painted Metal Flower made from Tin Cans
Deborah is taking this week off but will be joining us back here next week.
Perfectly Patriotic Decorations for the 4th of July | Ten Farmhouse Style Pillows for Under $10
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Kids Backyard Sandbox| Dazzel While Frazzled
DIY Picnic Caddy | Create and Babble
How to Whitewash Brick| Domestic Deadline
How to make your own Farmhouse Style DIY Stencil Art | Making It In The Mountains
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Simple Ways to Welcome Spring to your Porch |Making It In The Mountains
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thank you for featuring my Kids Wooden Sandbox project. Much appreciated!
You’re more than welcome Victoria! I just love your sandbox to bits!
Thanks for the party Sam!! Your chalkboard is so lovely!
Always a pleasure Katrin!
Thanks so much for featuring my white washed brick! It was so exciting to scroll through and see my living room, while sitting in my living room!
You’re most welcome Emily! Such great idea to brighten up a room! Love it! You must be so proud of your hard work! I sure would be! 🙂
Thank you for hosting. I look forward to this party every week. Enjoy your day!
Thank you so much, Marilyn! We LOVE having you join us each with all of your yummy recipes!!
So many wonderful inspirations! I can read them for hours. thanks for sharing Sam and ladies!
It’s my favourite time of the week to see what all of these clever ladies have been up to!! So inspirational!
Love that yellow caddy. What a color!
Isn’t it just perfect for Summer Amalia!?!