Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-52. This has to be one of the hardest days of being a mum for me. I said goodbye to my son yesterday as he starts his almost 4-month journey overseas. It comes at a time where the world has again been struck by terrorism in Manchester and am so worried for my son and his friends because his first stop is in the UK where he will be for 7 days. The world sure is a scary place and pray for his and his friend’s safe return from their adventure.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-52
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Eleonora’s Rocking Chair: Before and Afters| Grandma’s House DIY
Powder Room Reveal| Making It In The Mountains
How to use an old trunk in the Garden| Penny’s Vintage Home
Farmhouse Style Shiplap Wall Key Holder | Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Super Cute DIY Projects |Jenny Louise Marie
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later