Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-52. This has to be one of the hardest days of being a mum for me. I said goodbye to my son yesterday as he starts his almost 4-month journey overseas. It comes at a time where the world has again been struck by terrorism in Manchester and am so worried for my son and his friends because his first stop is in the UK where he will be for 7 days. The world sure is a scary place and pray for his and his friend’s safe return from their adventure.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-52
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Simple Vintage Farmhouse Music Sheet Wall Art
How to make a Patriotic Bandana Wreath
Home Decorating Made Simple
How to Decorate With Thrift Store Finds
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Eleonora’s Rocking Chair: Before and Afters| Grandma’s House DIY
10 DIY Painted Flower Pot Ideas You can Make Today | KreativK
Powder Room Reveal| Making It In The Mountains
How to use an old trunk in the Garden| Penny’s Vintage Home
Farmhouse Style Shiplap Wall Key Holder | Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Super Cute DIY Projects |Jenny Louise Marie
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later
Thanks so much for the feature & for hosting Sam, have a great day and week!
Always a pleasure Katrin! Always so lovely to see what you have been up to!
What a nice surprise to see my trunk included in your features this week…..thank you!
You’re most welcome Penny! Such a fun project!!
Thanks so much for the feature! I am very flattered. Can’t wait to see what other ideas are shared this week.
Thank you for joining us, Jenny! Congratulations on your feature!
Thank you for hosting the link party!
Thank you so much for joining us each week Carol! 🙂
Thank you for hosting each week! Have a great holiday.
Thank you so much for taking the time to join us each week Marilyn!
Thanks for hosting – it’s my first time here…so many great projects!! I am following you all on facebook now!
So glad you can join us, Cheryl!! Thank you also for following us!
Thank you so much for featuring our rocking chair and for the party! Have a great weekend!
My pleasure!! Hope you also have a great weekend 🙂