Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-50. We are super excited this week!!! Not only do we have Deborah from Salvage Sister & Mister joining us this week as host but also the lovely Kimm from Reinvented! Looking forward to many fun parties with them!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-50
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kimm @ Reinvented | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Simple Vintage Farmhouse Pallet Garden Signs
Fun Ideas for Creating Unique Flower Planters
Quiche So Rich it’s for Dinner
DIY Flower Pinata
Outdoor Furniture Makeover: A Trash to Treasure Blog Hop
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Burlap Basket Tutorial| A Fresh Squeezed Life
French Provincial Chair Makeover | Faeries & Fauna
Al Fresco Dining on the Porch| Penny’s Vintage Home
Make an Easy and Simple Mother’s Day Tin Can Photo Vase | Dazzle While Frazzled
DIY Planter using Scrap Wood | Life on Pearl Street
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
A Beautiful yet Budget Friendly Mother’s Day Brunch | The Home I Create
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for Later 🙂
Thank you for including my Mother’s Day Tin Can Photo Vase project. Much appreciated!
My pleasure Victoria! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! 🙂
Wow, awesome news, I’m sure you guys will have a lot of fun together! thanks for the party Sam, have a wonderful Wednesday!!! 🙂
I am sure we will Katrin! Thank you so much for joining us and happy Wednesday to you too! 🙂
What a nice surprise to see my tablescape included in your features this week….thank you so much!
You’re most welcome Penny! We love seeing your gorgeous home!
Thanks for a super link party!
Thank you for joining us, Carol!!! We love seeing what you have been up to!
Thanks Sam for the 50th Waste Not Wednesday, always appreciated.
We love having you join us Joy! Thank you! 🙂
Thank you for the opportunity to bring so many gifted bloggers together! Have a great week and I hope to see you at #overthemoon on Sunday and #thursdayfavoritethings! Do something special for yourself this week! Have a good Mother’s Day!
Are they all just Marilyn! Thank you so much for joining us and for the invite!! I will do my best to get over there this week 🙂