Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-5! Another busy week had by all, with all the wonderful projects that linked up last week for #WasteNotWednesday! We ended up getting snow here last week, which was so beautiful but that’s all melted now and we are experiencing cold days but lovely sunshine! What’s happening in your neck of the woods? I have had to move most of my projects inside! As painting outside just isn’t working because the temps are to cold and the paint just doesn’t dry. So I’m being super careful not to splatter paint everywhere lol! Let’s get down to seeing this week’s awesome features and I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-5
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Isn’t this just the cutest wooden sign you ever did see, from My DIY Envy? It reminds me of what I use to say to my kiddies when they were little! Jes can show you how to make your very own Love you to the stars and back sign
Repurposed Tins | The Boondocks Blog
Weathered Grey Coat Rack | Honey n Hydrangeas
Upcycled Patio Chair Planter | Sustain My Craft Habit
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by The Chelsea Project and show sweet Susie some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else she has been up to with her DIY~ing!
Tie Dye Fabric | The Chelsea Project